Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wenesday's Words Unspoken: A Thank You

To the loves of my life: Words, Sounds and Movement;

You are my expressive and consuming lifelines that allow me to cry without tears, bleed without breaking the skin, and bear my all through an ever-present covering.  I thank you for your flexibility - for changing and growing with me, for allowing me to remain me while evolving into a whole new creature....for enduring as I create, destroy and mend relationships with others as well as myself.  Thank you for the wisdom of your words, the kindness of your sounds and the way you move so perfectly within my life. Thank you for being the common thread by which life tends to hand, for stitching up the gaping wounds in my heart, for icing my temper, my bruised ego and my battered body.  You are my earthly joy. You fill my life with poetry, prose, jazzy riffs, soothing ballads, choreographed experiences and freestyled gestures of love.  There is not match to what you have added to my life.

-Just Another Blogger-

No comments:

Post a Comment