Saturday, November 10, 2012

Six Word Saturday

 
  

Another day. Another thought. Another blog.

 
I'm definitely not new to blogging. Sometimes I have to step away, take on a new project (or twelve) and revisit the bloggin' world when non-cyber life calms down.  Well, I haven't found the calm in the storm yet, but I have learned a lot in my 29th year and as I round the corner to 30 (I'm about 3 months away), I've decided to share some of my lessons.  Grab some popcorn and laugh at my pain, cringe at my misteps and learn from mistakes.  (Oh, and let me know where I can visit you, too!!)
 
 
-Just another blogger-

2 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday! I've passed the 30's and life just keeps getting better! Hope you find the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and thank goodness for it too!

    ReplyDelete